Viking is a trusted industry leader for its superior craftsmanship and intelligent innovation. These qualities allow anyone, from beginner to professional, to sew free of frustrations and see their creativity soar.
Call 800-992-4739 for more information.
- An "Exclusive Sewing Advisor" will choose the correct stitch, stitch width and length, and sewing speed when you enter the fabric type and the sewing technique.
- You can see and edit stitches on the "Graphic Display". When you select your stitch, the correct stitch width and length, and sewing speed are automatically set. Thread tension, presser foot and presser foot pressure are also recommended.
- Choose from outline block and a script alphabet, or use one or two of the permanent memories to also include Hiranga or Cyrillic alphabet.
- "Twin Needle Safety:" Enter twin needle width and the 770 sets stitch width to eliminate broken needles.
The Platinum line of sewing machines all share the following features:
- Easy threading
- Automatic needle threader
- Bobbin winds from needle
- Automatic bobbin pick-up
- Snap on and off presser feet
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- 25 needle positions
- Stop function
- Fix function
- Mirror image
- Instant and permanent reverse
- Slide-on accessory box
- Built-in ruler
- Permanently lubricated
- Jamproof rotary hook
- Education package