- Janome Bobbins 10 Pack (2 Packs).
- Janome Free arm Hoop C.
- 12-Pack Janome Pre-Wound Bobbins, White Thread (1 Pack).
- 12-Pack Janome Pre-Wound Bobbins, Black Thread (1 Pack).
- Janome Size 11 Needles (4 packs).
- Janome Size 14 Needles (4 Packs).
Janome Memory Craft MC350E Embroidery Machine.
Embroidered objects reflect your personal sense of style. The 350E makes it easy to decorate home decor items, garments, or accessories. Just snap in your hoop and press a key.
FREE Bonus Package Included!
Offer Good For A Limited Time Only.
Make ready to wear garments uniquely yours, monogram pillowcases and towels for a thoughtful gift: the 350E does it all, you just change the thread! The 350E is Janome's most advanced embroidery-only machine. When you buy a Janome Memory Craft 350E from AceSewVac.com you get much more than an embroidery machine. We carry the full line of Janome accessories to make your sewing more fun and pleasurable. Our staff is standing by to provide you with all the after sale support you may need.
Janome MC350E Key Features.
The automatic needle threader makes threading quick and easy. Spend more time sewing, less time threading!
Automatic Thread Cutter. Once you've used the automatic thread cutter, you'll won't want to be without it. Fast and easy. As soon as a thread color is done stitching, both the top and bottom threads are snipped clean and close
Backlit LCD Screen. The on-screen controls are simple and powerful. Editing is as easy as touch and drag
Built In Flexibility. Just touch the screen to choose from four hoop sizes, three built-in alphabets, and one hundred built-in embroidery designs.
USB Port & Faster Processor. Import designs and layouts you've downloaded from the Internet or a CD-ROM using a standard USB Memory Key. The processor speed of the 350E is equal to the speed of Janome's top of the line models for faster editing and design selection
ATA PC Card Port. However you get your designs, they can be transferred quickly and easily. The ATA PC Card (also known as a "Compact Flash with Type II Adapter") inserts directly into the machine's port.
Telescoping Carriage Arm. Janome's patented telescopic carriage arm allows the hoop to move forward or backwards with tremendous flexibility. No need for an external embroidery attachment.
Janome MC350E Video.
Janome MC350E More Information.
- 5X7 inch Embroidery field.
- 4X4 and 5X7 hoops are included.
- Available Hoops: Standard 140x200mm, Standard.
- 126x110mm, Optional 200x230mm, Optional 50x50 mm.
- Embroidery Speeds: 650, 500, 400 spm.
- Built-in Designs: 100.
- Built-in Fonts: 3.
- Other Designs: 2&3 letter.
- Interface: ATA card; USB Host.
- Multi Combination on Edit Screen.
- (Out Sources): PC Design card, ATA Card, USB Memory Key.
- Built-in Folder System, Ability to Create Folders Containing 100 Designs, up to Memory Capacity.
- LCD Backlight 4.7 inch, Grayscale, Touch Panel 97x73 mm.
- 45 Degree Rotation (Both Directions).
- Auto Thread Trimmer.
- Dial Tension Control.
- 90%-110% Design Re-sizing.
- Lighting: Wedge base 1pc.
- Eco Mode.
- 11 Languages.
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Auto thread cutter.
- USB memory key compatible.
- ATA PC card port.
- Compatible with Janome software.
- Embroidery speed up to 650spm.
- Built-in designs: 100.
- Fonts: 3.
- Monogramming: 2 & 3 letter.
- Expanded built-in memory.
- Change colors to favorite thread: Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler.
- Drag & Drop editing for easy placement.
- Embroidery design resize 90% - 110% by 1%.
- Rotate in 1 and 45 degree increments.
- Flip vertically and horizontally.
- Standard hoops:
- Large 5.5 inch x 7.9 inch (140mm x 200mm).
- Standard 5 inch x 4.3 inch (126mm x 110mm).
- Embroidery area tracing.