Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Cover Stitch Machine.
A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The Janome CoverPro® 1000CPX's design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The result is a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and works like a sewing machine. With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration, and Janome's Seam Tightening System™ (STS), the 1000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
CoverPro is a dedicated cover hem stitch machine, without any other serge, overlock, or rolled hem stitches, and does not cut the material, as you are sewing on a fold to hem or further into the fabric for decorative cover hem stitching.
It's the perfect companion machine for home decor, quilting and garment making.
Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Key Features.
Seam Tightening System.
Janomeís Seam Tightening SystemTM uses a spring instead of the looper thread tension dial to reduce slack in the looper thread. This results in a tight, flat, and sturdy stitch on thick fabrics, and a looser stitch on fabrics that require more flexibility.
Quick Reference Chart.
The quick reference chart is located on the front of the machine for easy access. This full color reference guide helps you adjust for a soft or tighter stitch without needing the manual. It clearly displays available stitches and shows the tension settings for both soft and tighter seams. A color-coded threading chart located in the looper area means guess-free and super quick threading.
Extra Large Bed Space.
The largest sewing space available anywhere: 4 inches x 5.5 inches (100mm x 143mm). Such generous space means you can actually make a cover stitch in the middle of a garment.
Vertical Needle Drop
The same familiar vertical needle action used on a sewing machine allows improved stitching. Extra space around the mechanism makes changing needles quick and easy. The presser foot lifter is also easier to reach than on a serger.
Free Arm Configuration.
The free arm makes it easy to finish sleeves, cuffs, waistbands and other hard-to-reach seams faster and with better handling.
Greater Stitch Length and Differential Feed.
The Janome CoverProTM 1000CPX leads the competition in stitch length control (1mm-4mm) and differential feed ratio (0.5-2.25).
Superior Needle System.
The Schmetz ELX705 needle system is used in the CoverPro. Just like industrial needles, this special needle has a long groove front and back. Itís more reliable than the HAX1SP needle used in most competitive models.
Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Features.
- Largest work space on the market (4 inch x 5.5 inch).
- Exclusive free arm configuration.
- Wide Triple cover hem (6mm), Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm), Narrow cover hem (3mm), and a Chain stitch.
- Vertical needle drop.
- Presser foot lifter positioned behind needle: operate with either hand.
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm.
- Sews up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 - 2.25.
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling.
- Seam Tightening System™ (STS).
- Convertible free arm.
- Chain Stitch.
- 3mm double needle cover stitch.
- 6mm double needle cover stitch.
- 6mm triple needle cover stitch.
- Extra large bed space: 4 inch x 5.5 inch.
- Vertical needle drop.
- Tension release device.
- Foot pressure adjustment.
- Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 to 2.25.
- Greater variable stitch length and differential feed.
- One hand thread cutter.
- Superior needle system.
Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Information.
Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Specifications.
- Number of Needles: 1, 2, or 3.
- Bed Type: Free arm/ flat bed convertible.
- Skeleton type body constructions.
- Folding carrying handle Size: w414 x H335 x D243mm.
- Arm Space to the right of the Needle: 143 x 100mm.
- Weight: 8.6 kg.
- Maximum Speed: 1,000 spm.
- Quick Reference Sticker on front of machine.
- Manual (built-in) thread tension.
- Thread tension device that interlocks with presser foot.
- Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines.
- Stitch Types: 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch.
- 2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch.
- 3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch.
- Stitch Width.
- Stitch width (2 needles): 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow).
- Stitch width (3 needles): 6mm (3mm + 3mm).
- Stitch length: 1 - 4mm.
- Differential feed ration: 0.5 - 2.2.5.
- Seam Tightening System™.
Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Included Accessories.
- Set of needles.
- Screwdriver (Large).
- Screwdriver (Small).
- Spool Nets.
- Spool Holder Caps.
- Lint Brush.
- Needle Threader.
- Attachment Screws (for optional accessories).
- Accessory Box.