Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Coverstitch Machine
Call for more info. 1-800-992-4739
A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro® 1000CPX's innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine.
Need More Information?
Call A Representative Today For Pricing: (800) 992-4739.
The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration, and Janome's Seam Tightening System? (STS), the 1000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
Download the CoverPro® 1000CPX Brochure.
- Seam Tightening System™ (STS)
- Convertible free arm
- Chain Stitch
- 3mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm triple needle cover stitch
- Extra large bed space: 4" x 5.5"
- Vertical needle drop
- Tension release device
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Greater variable stitch length and differential feed
- One hand thread cutter
- Superior needle system
- Number of Needles: 1, 2, or 3
- Bed Type: Free arm/ flat bed convertible
- Skeleton type body constructions
- Folding carrying handle
- Size: w414xH335xD243mm
- Arm Space to the right of the Needle: 143x100mm
- Weight: 8.6kd
- Maximum Speed: 1,000 spm
- Quick Reference Sticker on front of machine
- Manual (built-in) thread tension
- Thread tension device that interlocks with presser foot
- Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
- Stitch Types: 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
- 2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
- 3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
- Stitch width (2 needles): 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width (3 needles): 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Stitch length: 1 - 4mm
- Differential feed ration: 0.5 - 2.2.5
- Seam Tightening System™
Seam Tightening System™ (STS)
Janome's exclusive Seam Tightening System? employs a spring instead of the looper thread tension dial to reduce slack in the looper thread. This allows for a tight, flat, and sturdy stitch on thick fabrics, and a looser stitch on fabrics that require more flexibility.
Quick Reference Chart
Located on the front of the machine for easy access, this full color reference guide helps you adjust for a soft or tighter stitch without consulting the manual. The chart clearly displays available stitches, and shows the tension settings for both soft and tighter seams. A color-coded threading chart located in the looper area means guess-free and super quick threading.
Extra Large Bed Space with Easy Access
The largest sewing space available anywhere: 4 inches x 5.5 inches (100mm x 143mm). Such generous space means you can actually make a cover stitch in the middle of a garment.
Vertical Needle Drop
The same familiar vertical needle action of a sewing machine allows improved stitching. Extra space around the mechanism makes switching out needles fast and easy. The presser foot lifter is also easier to reach than on a serger.
Free Arm Configuration
Finish sleeves, cuffs, waistbands and other hard-to-reach seams faster and with better handling.
Greater Variable Stitch Length and Differential Feed
The CoverPro?1000CPX leads the competition in stitch length control (1mm-4mm) and differential feed ratio (0.5-2.25).
Superior Needle System
Uses the Schmetz ELX705 needle system. Like industrial needles, this special needle has a long groove front and back. It?s more reliable than the HAX1SP needle used in most competitive models.
- Set of needles
- Screwdriver (Large)
- Screwdriver (Small)
- Spool Nets
- Spool Holder Caps
- Lint Brush
- Needle Threader
- Attachment Screws (for optional aaccessories)
- Accessory Box
Warranty: Limited 25 Year Warranty
Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Reviews
The Janome CoverPro 1000CPX was reviewed by Sewing Insight after a visit to our store.