- 2 X 4 MONO HOOP
- 2.5 X 4 POCKET HOOP
- 3 X 4 POCKET HOOP
- 5 X 4 CHRISTMAS STOCKING HOOP
- 6 1/2 RADIUS HAT HOOP FOR SIDES AND BACKS OF HATS
- 7 X 5 ATTACH CASE HOOP
- 4 1/2 X 11 SLEEVE HOOP
Janome MB 4 Embroidery Machine.
The Janome MB 4 is the "World?s First" Multi-Needle Embroidery Machine for use in the home.
Call A Representative Today For Pricing: (800) 992-4739.
Janome has taken everything you love about Janome embroidery and quadrupled the capacity! With the Janome MB 4 you can set up your embroidery and move on to other projects while it does the work.
Don't let its professional profile intimidate you, you?ll find all the same easy features you expect from Janome. It weighs half what the next closest competitor model weighs. The Janome MB 4 is built to work with most embroidery formats, including those used by industry professionals. It is compatible with six industry-standard Tajima hoops, as well as the four available Janome hoops to further expand your creative opportunities.
When You buy a Janome MB 4 Four Needle Embroidery Machine from AceSewVac.com you get much more than a machine. We carry the full line of Janome accessories to make your sewing more fun and pleasurable. Our staff is standing by to provide you with all the after sale support you may need and it's your choice: email or call us toll free 800-992-4739.
Janome MB 4 Embroidery MachineRemote Computer Screen (RCS).
The Remote Computer Screen provides total set-up and editing control. It can display up to 65,536 colors. One RCS can power multiple machines, saving the cost of additional controllers.
The bright white LED Light offers precise lighting for precise results.
Automatic Thread Cutter.
The MB 4 cuts jump threads automatically ? even between letters ? saving you time and hassle.
Dedicated Bobbin Winder Motor.
The dedicated bobbin winder motor ? not found on professional machines ? allows you to wind new bobbins even while the machine is stitching a design.
On Board Subcontrol.
The 5999.00 has an on-board sub-control device, which allows use without the controller. It also includes 3 megabytes of memory which can store up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs.
Included Embroidery Hoops.
Three included Janome MB 4 hoops snap in and out easily and provide the embroidery areas most often used in the industry. The Janome MB 4 is also fully compatible with industry-standard Tajima hoops.
Link Directly To A Computer.
The on-board USB slave port connects to your PC with Digitizer MB software, sold separately.
OPTIONAL: Fast Frame 7 Piece Embroidery Hoop Set
$339.95 Works Great With Janome MB4 Embroidery Machine
Janome MB 4 Information.
- Single Head 4-Needle Embroidery Machine.
- DB Rotary Hook (Full Rotary).
- Number of Needles: 4.
- Type of Needles: DBxK5Q1NY #11.
- Cylinder Shape of Bed.
- Skeleton (Clam Shell) Body Construction.
- Machine Size: W365 x H640/(440*) x D520 mm.
- Bed Width: W299 x H130 mm.
- Machine Weight: 20.5 kg.
- Packing Size: W450 x H620 x D660 mm (*1).
- Gross Weight (incl. Packing): 29 kgs (*1).
- DC Motor.
- Max. Speed: 800 spm.
- Low Range Speed: Up to 400 spm.
- Bobbin Winding Speed: 2,000 rpm.
- Machine Control: By RCS (option) or Sub-Control Panel.
- Sub-Control Panel: LCD with Back-Light (H12 x W63mm).
- Mode Key (*2).
- OK Key.
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Auto thread cutter.
- USB memory key compatible.
- ATA PC card port.
- Compatible with Janome software.
- Embroidery speed up to 650spm.
- Built-in designs: 100.
- Fonts: 3.
- Monogramming: 2 & 3 letter.
- Expanded built-in memory.
- Change colors to favorite thread: Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler.
- Drag & Drop editing for easy placement.
- Embroidery design resize 90% - 110% by 1%.
- Rotate in 1 and 45 degree increments.
- Flip vertically and horizontally.
- Standard hoops.
- Large 5.5 inch x 7.9 inch (140mm x 200mm).
- Standard 5 inch x 4.3 inch (126mm x 110mm).
- Embroidery area tracing.