Juki DDL 8700 Single Needle Lockstitch W/Reverse Auto Lube
Including "KD" Stand and Clutch Motor.
Juki DDL-8700 High Speed Single Needle Lockstitch Sewing Machine.
Sewing mechanism demonstrates outstanding responsiveness to materials to be sewn.
By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms to achieve low-tension sewing, the DDL-8700 flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality.
Maintainability has been improved.
Enhanced maintainability is ensured by the improved machine head, such as the eccentric pin used to adjust the feed dog. In addition, the machine has a mounting seat for attachment to improve workability while replacing the attachment and increasing the durability of the machine bed surface.
The machine has easy-to-operate functions to achieve improved operability.
By providing a presser foot with a higher lift (13mm), a light-touch stitch dial, a throat plate with marker grooves that can be used as guide for seam allowance, and other easy-to-operate functions, the burden on the operator is lightened. Productivity is further increased.
Shipping charges apply. Your choice: UPS "KD" unassembled or fully assembled by freight carrier - Please call for quote 800-992-4739
The Juki DDL-8700 is built to last. If you own a business in alterations, dressmaking, etc., this machine is just what you would love. Especially with a lot of straight stitching, this makes your job faster and easier.
Juki DDL-8700 is a newly designed unique lockstitch machine, which perfectly matches clothing plants for creating the 21st century fashion. The highly rigid machine head has optimum balance, thanks to a design process using the latest 3D-CAD design technology. This results in low vibration and low noise -- the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment.
In addition, the distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is wide enough to allow easy handling of the sewing material. The DDL-8700 gets these desirable features, such as high-speed stitching performance 5,500 rpm, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the previous highly rated Juki lockstitch machines.
Juki DDL-8700 Features.
- Industrial Sewing Machine designed for apparel/interior fabrics, not upholstery.
- Single Needle Lockstitch.
- Up to 5,500 Stitches Per Minute.
- Fully Automatic Lubrication.
- Foot Lift.
- 1/2 Inch Foot Lift By Knee Lever.
- 1/4 Inch Foot Lift by Hand Lever.
- Maximum 5mm Stitch Length.
- Minimum 6 Stitches Per Inch.
- "KD" Plywood Top.
- Metal Stand.
- 1/2hp Clutch, 110V-220V.
- 3450 RPM Motor.
- Made in China.
- US Warranty: 90 Days In-Store labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
Juki DDL-8700 Includes.
- Bobbin Winder.
- 6 Extra Bobbins.
- 10 Extra Needles.
- Machine Oil.
- Instruction Manual.
- Oil Pan.
- Knee Lifter.
- Sewing Drawer.
- Thread Stand.
- V Belt.
- 1/2 HP 110V-220V Clutch Motor & Machine Belt Guards.
- Formica Table Top (size 48 inch x 20 inch plywood).
Juki DDL-8700 Specifications.
- Up to 5,500 stitches per minute.
- Identical to and replaces DDL-8500 models.
- Replaces popular DDL-MS and DDL-888 models, but has more speed.
- Maximum foot lift: 13 mm.
- Maximum stitch length: 5 mm.
- Maximum stitches: 6 stitches per inch.
- Needles: 9-18 DBX1 (16x231) up to size 19.
- Sewing Speed max. 5,500 spm.
- Stitch Length max. 5 mm.
- Presser Foot Lift.
- By hand, max. 5.5 mm.
- By knee, max. 13 mm.
- Needle Bar Stroke 30.7 mm.
- Hook auto-lubricating full rotary hook.
Juki DDL-8700 Video.
Juki DDL-8700 Information.