[ Home >> Embroidery >> Embroidery Machines. >> Singer CE 150 Futura Sewing and Embroidery Machine |
Free DVD Included! ]
Singer CE-150 Futura Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Free DVD Included!
Singer CE-150 Futura Sewing & Embroidery Machine.
FREE DVD included "Basic Tips for Successful Machine Embroidery".
- Stay-BrightTM LED Lights.
- There are three lights over the sewing area to provide a feature asked for by consumers - better lighting! There are lights on each side of the needle area and another one over the large surface to the right of the needle. It is easier to see your work and makes your sewing more precise. Sewing is also more pleasurable because the lighting reduces eye-stain.
- Automatic Needle Threader.
- Threading the machine is easy. Even better is automatic needle threading, which makes it easy to get started right away.
- Automatic Tension.
- The auto tension system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is used.
- Top Loading Jam-Proof Bobbin System with Clear Cover.
- The Jam-Proof Bobbin System has a rotating hook that ensures smooth, quiet, jam-proof sewing. The bobbin loads from the top so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover
makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Optimum Power Control.
- Precise piercing power is delivered when sewing multiple layers or dense fabric. The piercing power is the same regardless of sewing speed.
- Drop Feed.
- An easy to use lever lowers the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, machine embroidery, monograms, and attaching buttons.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter.
- There are two heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers a 1/4-inch extra clearance which is needed when placing multiple layers or bulky fabrics under the
- Vertical Spool Holder.
- In addition to the horizontal thread holder, a vertical spool holder is also provided at the back of the Futura. It is specially designed for many of today’s threads.
- Because the Futura is permanently lubricated, there is no need to oil the machine. No oil gets on fabric!
- Warning Signals.
- Audible warning messages alert the sewer for trouble-free sewing.
- Aluminum Frame.
- The aluminum frame is the internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free sewing.
- Redesigned Accessory Tray.
- The Futura’s accessories are kept in the Removable Extension table. The covers are hinged, rather than removable lids. The covers are more secure and won’t be misplaced.
- Singer Warranty.
- Futura has a 25 year limited warranty, including 5 years on electronic components and 1 year on adjustments.
- Singer Is The Consumer’s Choice.
- More sewers own SINGER® sewing machines than all other brands combined. (Source: Market Facts, March 2002).
Singer CE-150 Futura Sewing Features.
- Electronic Sewing Machine.
- The Futura sewing machine has push button stitch selection. This means that the best settings for length and width are automatically set when choosing a stitch. These settings can be changed to personalize length and width choice to meet your needs.
- 24 Built-In Stitches.
- A large variety of stitches for construction, decorative sewing, heirloom sewing, and quilting ensures the perfect stitch is available for every project.
- Built-In Stretch Stitches.
- Specially designed stretch stitches add strength and flexibility to seams. This is especially useful when sewing on knitwear.
- Built-In Quilting Stitch.
- Create a hand-sewn quilted look with this unique stitch.
- Built-In Heirloom-Friendly Stitch Selection.
- Pin Stitch, Blanket Stitch, and Entredeux are a few of the popular heirloom stitches available.
- 7mm Stitch Width.
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm. When sewing decorative stitches or satin stitches, the wide stitches are bolder and more pronounced.
- One-Step Built-In Buttonholes.
- Choose from two different one-step buttonholes. Buttonhole sewing is a one-step simple process that provides reliable results. The sides of the buttonhole sew in the same
direction to prevent fabric distortion or gaps in stitching.
- Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate.
- This system sandwiches fabric between a lower plate and the foot to ensure perfect
buttonholes on multiple layers of fabric. This is like a mini-embroidery hoop in which the machine feeds the attachment, rather than the fabric. Buttonholes are now possible in places that conventional buttonhole devices cannot easily reach.
- Programmable Needle Up and Down.
- Choose the needle position when the Futura stops: up or down.
- It is best to have the needle stop in the down position when appliquéing, quilting or pivoting fabric.
- When removing fabric or picking the bobbin thread up, program the needle to raise to the highest position.
- 13 Needle Positions.
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
Singer CE-150 Futura Embroidery Features.
- Connects Directly to the Computer via USB Cable.
- The Futura CE-150 is the first machine to connect directly to the computer. No need for conversion boxes or tools! This gives you the same capabilities as other machines at a fraction of the cost.
- Windows® Compatible.
- Works with any computer using an Operation System of Windows® 2000 or higher, including Vista®.
- Operational Tutorial Included.
- A step-by-step tutorial is included to help even a beginner use the
embroidery features of the Futura CE-150.
- Customer Support Site.
- Convenient, on-line help is always there when needed.
- 120 Built-In Designs.
- Choose from built-in embroidery designs including animals, holidays, flowers and more.
- Built-in Lettering Program with 5 Fonts.
- Select from 5 built-in fonts:
- Arial Large.
- Block Large.
- Script 2.
- Letters can be sized, rotated and shaped with 30 lettering frames such as arc,
banner, wave and more.
- Outline Lettering.
- Outline lettering with a running stitch or satin stitch outline.
- Reads All Popular Home Embroidery Design Formats.
- All popular formats are accepted. Download designs from the Internet or work from a collection on CD, floppy disk, or memory stick.
- Design Browser.
- This function can show several designs at one time. This makes it easy to scroll through and view design collections.
- 3-D Realistic View.
- This function shows a preview of the selected design. The stitches appear on
screen as they will be seen when sewn out on the fabric.
- 3-D Realistic Print.
- This software function provides for printing the 3-D realistic view. This is useful when creating placement templates.
- Change Colors.
- Select colors for an embroidery design. The software includes thread charts, with color numbers, for several of the most popular brands of embroidery thread.
- Transmit The Design 4 Ways.
- Embroidery designs can be transmitted to the Futura embroidery machine in 4 different ways. The design can be sent one color block at a time, the whole design can be
sent at one time, the design can be sent in one color or the color sequence can be chosen during data transmission.
- Trace Design.
- Trace the outline of the design in the embroidery hoop for
more accurate design positioning.
- Operates with Start/Stop Button.
- Use the Start/Stop button to start the machine. To stop sewing, press the Start/Stop again. The needle will stop at its highest position.
- Basic Editing Included.
- Several new editing features are now available, including copy & paste functions, reordering of designs, repeat design function, and more.
- Move Forward or Backward Through A Design.
- It's easy to move forward or backward through the design using the
Needle Stop position button or Reserve Stitch.
- 1 Degree Increment Rotation.
- Rotate embroidery designs in increments as small as 1 degree for precise positioning.
- Stitch Density Adjustment.
- When changing design size, the software automatically recalculates the stitch density.
- Automatic Software Updates.
- The latest software enhancements can be downloaded either automatically or manually from within the Futura software.
- Automatic Firmware Updates.
- The latest machine firmware updates can be downloaded automatically or manually from with in the Futura software.
- Two Embroidery Hoops Included.
- Large 4-1/2 inch x 6-3/4 inch hoop.
- Smaller 3-1/8 inch x 4-3/4 inch hoop.
- CD Video Tutorial Workbook.
- Available as an optional purchase.
- A Compact Disk Video Tutorial/Workbook for the Futura embroidery software is available. This CD helps guide you to use the Futura software system, operation
and design creation. It also provides projects for embroidery and sewing on the Futura machine.
- Five Optional Software Packages Available.
- Choose from new, enhanced versions of:
- Auto Cross-StitchTM.
- There is also a new advanced Editing software.
- Customer Service Help is just a call or click away.
- Call 1-800-4SINGER, or visit www.singerco.com.
Singer CE-150 Futura Information.
SINGER® is a registered trademark, and FuturaTM, HyperFontTM, PhotoStitchTM, AutoPunchTM, Auto Cross-StitchTM and StayBrightTM are trademarks of The Singer Company Ltd. or its affiliates.
|Read more below...|
Read more on the Singer CE 150 Futura Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Free DVD Included!
- Windows 98 and up compatible(*Computer not included*).
- Bonus embroidery package included.
- **60 Designs plus 2 Fonts**.
- Large (4 1/2 X 6 3/4) Hoop.
- Small (3 1/8 X 4 3/4) Hoop.
- On-screen embroidery tutorial included.
- Embroider your choice of predigitized designs.
- Transmit designs directly to the machine.
- 22 built-in sewing stitches, 80 stitch functions plus 2 lettering styles in embroidery mode.
- Built-in needle threader.
- Optimum Power Control.
- One-touch pattern selection.
- Two styles of one-step buttonholes.
- Top drop-in bobbin with see-through cover.
- Drop feed control for embroidery and sewing.
- Can use design packs from Amazing Designs, OESD, Cactus Punch, Dakota Collectibles, Embroidery Arts, and others.
- Unlimited colors in designs, depending on size.
- Transmit predigitized designs directly to the machine by USB cable included. No need for cards or reader/writer boxes.
- Needle stops up with up/down button control.
- Does not exceed 500 stitches per minute on embroidery, but up to 800 spm on sewing.
- Button Hole 1-Step.
- Clear Bobbin Cover.
- Built-in Accessory Storage.
- Carry Handle.
- Drop Feed.
- Embroidery Free-Arm.
- LCD Display Light.
- Needle Threader.
- Snap-on Presser Feet.
- Bobbin Class: 15.
- Thread Delivery: Horizontal.
- Limited Warranty: 25 years.
- Presser Feet.
- Embroidery & Darning Foot.
- General Purpose Foot.
- Buttonhole Foot.
- Buttonhole Opener/Brush.
- Screwdriver (large).
- Screwdriver (small).
- Screwdriver (special).
- Spool Cap (large).
- Spool Cap (small).
- The included DVD is designed to help users through correct set up and preparation for embroidery on various types of fabric. It provides suggestions for stabilizers, needles, thread, and proper hooping techniques.