Husqvarna Viking Opal 670.
Call A Representative Today: (800) 992-4739.
Experience the power of modern technology. With the exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature providing built-in assistance, a large 200mm sewing space, a monochrome touch screen, plenty of programming possibilities and memories, and 200 beautiful stitches, the Husqvarna Viking Opal 670 sewing machine not only takes your joy of sewing to a whole new level – it lets you go from good to great!
Husqvarna Viking Opal 670 Top Features.
EXCLUSIVE SEWING ADVISOR®:
Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly sets everything for you.
AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER:
- Instantly cuts your top and bobbin thread when touched.
- Timesaving and convenient.
BOBBIN THREAD SENSOR:
Stops sewing and alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
MONOCHROME TOUCHSCREEN WITH STYLUS INCLUDED:
Easy to navigate through various screens for sewing and programming. See stitches in real size and get all the sewing information you need directly on the TouchScreen.
UTILITY, SPECIALTY STITCHES, FONTS AND MY STITCHES:
200 stitches and 4 built-in sewing font styles to choose from for endless creative opportunities. Save stitch programs in 8 memories.
- AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER:
Timesaving and convenient when sewing. One touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin threads, pulls thread tails to the underside of your fabric.
- BOBBIN THREAD SENSOR:
No need to check bobbin thread when sewing. Stops sewing and alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- MONOCHROME TOUCHSCREEN WITH STYLUS INCLUDED:
Easy to navigate through various screens for sewing and programming.
- Simply scroll through menus using the Navigator Arrows andselect a stitch by entering the stitch number.
- All the sewing information you need is displayed on the TouchScreen.
- See the stitch and any adjustments in real size before you sew.
- Stitch comes up at recommended settings.
- ELECTRONIC SELF-ADJUSTING THREAD TENSION:
The best tension is set automatically for all sewing techniques and fabrics. Override automatic tension easily for specialty techniques.
- START/STOP FUNCTION:
Sew without foot control for easy, consistent speed.
- Press Start/Stop to begin and to stop sewing.
- Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, quilting stitches, and making buttonholes.
- Ideal for sewers with physical limitations.
- DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN SWEDEN:
HUSQVARNA VIKING® brand has engineered and manufactured superior quality sewing machines with cutting-edge technology for over 140 years.
- UTILITY, SPECIALTY STITCHES AND BUILT-IN FONTS:
Many stitches and font styles to choose from for endless creative opportunities.
- 200 built-in stitches.
- 7mm stitch width, 6mm stitch length.
- Plus 4 built-in sewing fonts with both upper and lower case letters for easy programming.
- PROGRAMMABLE BUILT-IN FONTS:
Personalize, label and date your sewing projects. Choose between Brush Line, Block, Cyrillic and Hiragana to create quilt labels or personalize your project with letters up to 7mm wide.
- SAVE TO “MY STITCHES”:
Personal menu to save personal stitch settings and programs for quick and easy access.
670 sewing machine features 8 permanent memories, each memory saves up to 20 stitches or letters.
- LARGE SEWING SURFACE:
Sew large quilts, home dec projects, and garments easily.
- Large area to the right of the needle for ease of sewing, nearly 8 inches (200mm).
- PERFECTLY BALANCED BUTTONHOLES (PBB):
The Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- Sews both sides of the buttonhole in the same direction for evenly balanced buttonholes. There are seven buttonhole styles and an eyelet designed for various sewing applications.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR®:
This feature will select the best buttonhole for your fabric type and weight.
- Repeat as many as you need.
- TAPERING FEATURE:
Form perfectly mitered corners or create beautiful satin stitch lettering. Automatically reduces stitch width to a perfect point for embellishment and easily mitered corners.
- PICTOGRAM STITCHES:
Create one-of-a-kind designs with the built-in pictogram elements. Program pictogram elements to create embroidery like designs.
- EXTENDED DUAL STITCH PLATE GUIDELINES:
For easy topstitching, hemming and utility sewing. Sew from the left or the right of the needle – the stitch plate has extended guidelines to 15/8 inches (40mm) on both sides of the needle.
- EXCLUSIVE SEWING ADVISOR®:
Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly sets everything for you:
- It automatically sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, and sewing speed.
- The selected stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot, needle size and type, and presser foot pressure on the TouchScreen.
- LED LIGHTS:
Reduces shadows while sewing. Three LED lights illuminate the needle area and sewing surface to make sewing easy and to reduce eye strain. Lights with extreme long-life expectancy make for easy maintenance.
- BUILT-IN NEEDLE THREADER:
Threads the needle instantly. Makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- SEW ON BUTTON PROGRAM:
For convenient button sewing.
- MIRROR SIDE-TO-SIDE AND/OR END-TO-END:
For creative use of decorative stitches and smoother utility sewing.
- 29 NEEDLE POSITIONS:
For exact needle positioning. Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch, or quilting.
- NEEDLE STOP UP/DOWN:
For easy pivoting, applique and more. Press Needle Stop Up/Down or tap the foot control to move the needle up or down.
- BOBBIN WINDS FROM THE NEEDLE:
For timesaving and convenient bobbin winding.
- AUTOMATIC BOBBIN THREAD PICK UP:Never a need to bring up bobbin thread before beginning to sew.
- TWIN NEEDLE SAFETY:
Helps prevent needle breakage. Enter the size of the twin needle being used to limit the stitch width and prevent needle from breaking.
- STITCH WIDTH SAFETY:
For more accurate straight stitching. Select the Stitch Width Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories.
- 12 LANGUAGES:
For instant on-screen reference. Choose from 12 different languages including English, French, Italian, German and Spanish in the SET menu.