Hinterberg Design Voyager 17 Long Arm Quilting Machine
The Voyager 17 long arm quilting machine has a 17 inch throat. The 15 inch actual sewing area is much larger than a regular home sewing machine offers. Quilt larger, more complicated designs with ease! You can see more of your quilt at once and roll it less often.
Quickly select sewing speed using a large thumbwheel. No repetitive button pushing! Handle mounted controls also feature a start/stop button and needle up/down switch.
The 5 inch throat height will easily handle a king size quilt even with high loft batting. The heavy duty motor has a maximum speed of 1,700 stitches per minute.
The presser foot is spring loaded to float over varying fabric thickness. The low profile foot provides better visibility when stitching.
L-Size bobbin case eliminates tension problems seen with larger cases. Fits standard, inexpensive bobbins that are widely available.
You can complete virtually any project that a more expensive machine can do at a fraction of the price. Although it weighs 70 pounds, your machine will glide effortlessly on 12 precision ball bearings. Metal bearings on metal rollers are quiet and create a smooth system. This means you have the best control for easier, quicker quilting.
Adjustable, reversible handles are included. You can adjust the handle angle and move them closer if desired. A good setting reduces fatigue and eliminates pain. Handles adjust to the quilt level, eliminating the need for microhandles. The handles are quickly changed for pantograph or template quilting.
The floating presser foot is spring loaded to float over various fabric thicknesses. The low profile foot provides better visibility for best results.
Voyager 17 Automated Quilting.
Compatible with optional QBOT for fully automated quilting. QBOT can record designs while quilting or select from a large design collection. Optional design software is also available.
Hinterberg Design Voyager 17 Features.
- Maximum speed: 1700 stitches per minute.
- Throat area: 5 inches high x 17 inches deep.
- Bobbin size L.
- Lighted sewing area with integral lamp.
- Free-motion presser foot is included. Please see sewing machine accessories for other available presser feet.
- Handle with dial controlled speed control for use at the front or rear of the machine. On/off button and needle up/down controls.
- Needles, size 80/12, 90/14, and 100/16 can be purchased from us.
- Bobbin winder sold separately.
- Optional Quilters Cruise Control stitch length regulator (approx. $600).
- Estimated weight: approximately 70 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty included with purchase against manufacturers defects.
- Built from a brand-new, modern, industrial sewing machine.
- Fits on the Hinterberg Stretch Machine Quilting Frame.