The White 1934d model from AceSewVac will have you serging like a pro within minutes! Popular and easy-to-use are two ways to describe this 3/4 thread serger!! This beloved machine includes 3 or 4 thread overlock and easy access threading so it is a great serger for the beginner and the professional! The 1934d is value-priced but doesn?t skimp on extras ? like adjustable fine tune cutting width, differential feed, adjustable stitch length and a built in needle cushion. You will also enjoy electronic speed control, a built in handle, and a complete accessory set. Plus, get 3 extra feet (elastic foot, piping foot and gathering foot) all FREE with your purchase of the White 1934d Serger from AceSewVac!!
- Easy accessible threading - Front opens completely to reveal loopers and a handy threading diagram that shows you the way through color-coded, lay-in threading channels.
- Recessed cutter - Safe and out of the way for better visibility and fabric maneuverability.
- Swing-away cutter - Clean your machine safely and easily.
- Adjustable fine-tune cutting width - Serge at any width from 4 to 7 mm.
- Separate and labeled needle screws - Easy to identify and change.
- Automatic tension release - Simply lift the presser foot to release threads. Speeds threading and fabric removal.
- Built-in light - Easy to see, easy to serge.
- Labeled and numbered guides - No guesswork for adjustments. Normal tensions are all marked.
- Numbered presser foot pressure dial - Adjust pressure according to fabric type and weight for perfect seams.
- Differential feed - Eliminate puckers and waves on any fabric from lightweight wovens to heavy knit.
- Adjustable stitch length - Serge at any length from basting to satin.
- Built-in needle cushion - Keeping track of your needles is easy when serging.
- Built-in rolled edge - No need to change the foot or plate for a perfect rolled edge stitch.
- 3-Thread - Sergers rolled edges, decorative stitching, and specialty techniques on any fabric weight.
- 4-Thread - Sergers a secure safety stitch with ease.
- Specialty technique guides - An opening in the snap-on guide and two in the presser foot make overcasting ribbon and wire a breeze.
- Snap-on presser feet - Changing to optional accessory feet is a snap.
- Electronic speed control - Full piercing power with stitch-by-stitch control.
- Built-in handle - Traveling sewers can carry with ease. Just like your sewing machine.
- Uses standard sewing machine needles and the hand wheel turns toward you.